Welcome to Musikgarten
Musikgarten is a complete multi-year educational programme from birth that helps infants, toddlers and older children develop a deep love of music and the ability to express it.
Musikgarten is the leader in early childhood music education in the USA and is in many other regions globally including Canada, Germany, Asia. This revolutionary music programme is now available in Trinidad & Tobago with a licensed and certified Early Childhood Music & Musikgarten Instructor, Miss Lisa.
Through a research-based curriculum, Musikgarten helps develop the child holistically, laying a pathway to musical proficiency. The Musikgarten teacher presents music in a way that appeals to parents and their children and nurtures children’s natural inclination toward music, movement and learning.
The Musikgarten Advantage
- Musikgarten is the only programme that caters for the unique developmental needs of children at each age.
- All of the classes are interrelated, so that material introduced at one level serves as building blocks for the next level.
- As the children grow-up in Musikgarten, this sequential planning makes it easier for the students to develop musical competence and graduate to instrumental playing and performance.
- Musikgarteners get to explore culture through a variety of classical and folk songs and dances from all around the world, including repertoire in foreign languages such as Spanish, French, German.
- By using only the highest-quality educational resources and instruments, you can help deepen a child's appreciation for music and the natural world around, building a foundation for life-long music making.